Not only am I celebrating Christmas in July, but I am having a weekend crafting retreat September 10-12, 2021 and our theme is Christmas in September! We will be making all things CHRISTMAS!! This project is one of many that we will be making at the retreat!
Want to join me at the retreat? Click here for information!
Live too far away? Have no fear! You can get it to go…including all of the prize patrol and give away items!
You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – Sahara Sand – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Evening Evergreen – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Layer – Tiding of Christmas Designer Paper – 3″ x 4″
- Ribbon – Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Ribbon – 5″ long
- Layered Circle dies – Sahara Sand and Basic White cardstock – White circle embossed with Wintery 3-D folder
- Stocking – stamped on Sahara Sand cardstock with Evening Evergreen ink and cut with the SU! Mini Cut & Emboss Machine
- Dimensionals are a must!
Time to Hop On…
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!