For this hop we are sharing a color challenge! How about you joining me? Create a project using these three colors (you may also add basic white or very vanilla) and share it with me. I will post on my blog and we will have a challenge of our own. The project with the most votes will get a surprise package from me!
Color Challenge Palate
I decided that I would use this color palate to create a non-traditional Christmas Card! I had a blast doing this with some of my brand new products from the upcoming August-December Mini/Holiday catalog!
Closer Looks & Details so you Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – Thick White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored @ 4-1/4″
- Layer – Granny Apple Green – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with the Pines from Wintery 3D
- Layer – Bermuda Bay – 2-1/2 x 3″
- Layer – Melon Mambo – 2-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Layer – White – 2″ x 2-1/2″
- Embellishments – Gilded Leafing / Irridescent Snowflakes*
- Stamps – Christmas Season* and Holly Jolly Wishes*
*Available in the August to December 2021 Holiday Catalog
Time to Hop On…
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!