Today I am thrilled to be part of a group of world-wide creators sharing projects that represent “vacation”. For those of you that don’t know me that well (YET), I am a full time school teacher and my vacation is the grand ol summertime! This year, I have been fortunate to be off from June 12 – August 10th or so! Only trouble is, the weather here in Connecticut has been AWEFUL! We have had very few days of sunshine and that is a true bummer for me! So, that being said, this summer has been a bit different for me and I have been wearing a baseball hat more than anything! We have had a lot of rain and a lot of humidity! Who wants to bother with their hair when you have to fight all of that! So I decided to create a project that was representative of my summer this year! lol
You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – Smoky Slate – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored @ 4-1/4″
- Hat / Label – Misty Moonlight – cut with hat die / label die from Tasteful Labels
- Hat Emblem – Smoky Slate – cut with die from Hats Off Bundle
- Ink(s) – Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight
- Markers – Crushed Curry, Pacific Point marvelous markers – colored directly on the stamp and stamped on emblem
- Other – Blending Brushes – to add ink to the outside edge of the hat to give it depth and a worn look
Time to Hop On…
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!