You Can Make It Too!
- Paper Pumpkin – July 2021 – Let the Adventures Begin
- Window sheets
- Sticky Strips
- Shaker Material of your choice
- Christmas to Remember Stamp set
Cut the last flap off of the card. This will be used as the background behind the shaker material. Adhere a piece of window sheet to the back of the front cover of the card. Using the Stampin’ Up! sticky strips, go around the cut out image (on top of the window sheet). Be sure to have the stick strip ends touching so that the shaker material does not fall out! Add shaker material to center of window sheet. Peel off the top side of the sticky strips tape. Carefully add the cut off background and adhere to the card front so that you can see the background through the window. Voila! You have your shaker card!
Time to Hop On…
Stamper’s Dozen August 2021 Blog Hop
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!