You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Basic White – 5″ x 4″
- Layer – Basic Black – 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Craft White Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Baby Powder
On the top black layer, stamp the images from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set using craft white ink. Immediately add white embossing powder and heat set with the Stampin’ Up! heat tool. Once cool, sprinkle a bit of baby powder onto the cardstock and rub across with a tissue. Voila! chalkboard technique ala Stamp-Patty!
Time to Hop On…
Stamper’s Dozen October 2021 Blog Hop
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!