Those of you that know me well, know that my family is very small and that is why I value friendships more than anything! I am truly grateful for all of the incredible friendships that I have made. Further in this post you will see some photos of the best FRIENDSGIVING ever! Not even torrential rain, thunder, lightening, hail, and even a tornado could keep us from celebrating together!
You Can Make It Too!
- Early Espresso – 12″ x 12″ for the page bases
- In Good Taste – wood grain DSP – 2″ Side Strips – cut with Banner Pick a Punch
- Pumpkin Pie – Cricut Design Space for the lettering
- Crumb Cake – Row of Trees – Inspiring Canopy Dies
- Crumb Cake – Single Tree – Beautiful Trees Dies
- Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Poppy Parade – Tree toppers
- Very Vanilla – photo mats
Time to Hop On…
Stamper’s Dozen November 2021 Blog Hop
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!