Welcome to the home of the Stamp-Patty’s! Thanks so much for visiting today! You are in for a treat on this visit. I have joined forces with demonstrators from around the globe to share a project using the same layout idea. Did you ever think that one single card design/layout could create so many beautiful projects? Come hop along with me and see exactly what I am talking about…
My project is showcasing a brand new product suite that will be available to customers starting March 1, 2022! Come back on March 3rd to see my Class of the Month for March. It is using the Waves of the Ocean product suite! Be sure to come back to my site on March 3, 2022 to see my entire class of the month featuring these products!
You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – Balmy Blue – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ – scored @ 4-1/4″
- Layer – Night of Navy Foil Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Layer – Waves of the Ocean DSP – 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Layer – Balmy Blue –
- Layer – Basic White
- Layer – Waves of the Ocean DSP – cut with scallop circle – cut in half
- Layer – White – cut with 2″ circle – cut in half
- Inks – Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Black, Pacific Point
Time to Hop On…
Supply List / Online Shopping Links – Be sure to check back on March 3rd for my class!!
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!