For my project this month I couldn’t resist sharing my FAVORITE bundle from the January to May catalog! It is called Legendary Ride and it features two sizes of motorcycles and a die set that cuts out the small and larger motorcycle outline as well as creates a DETAILED motorcycle. The project I am sharing today is the very first one I created. Be sure to check out my site or add yourself to my mailing list so that you can get an invite to the class in person or to go that I have created!!
How to video!
You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Silver Foil – 1″ x 4-1/4: – embossed with the
- Layer – DSP – 2 pieces @ 1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Tuxedo Black in to stamp motorcycle and greeting
- Rectangular Postage Stamp for Greeting
- Dimensionals to add greeting
Time to Hop On…
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!
This new bundle is just perfect for you! Love the handsome card you created. Look forward to seeing more samples!
Of course!! This set was made for you! Love your card.