For my project this month I couldn’t resist sharing my FAVORITE bundle from the January to May catalog! It is called Legendary Ride and it features two sizes of motorcycles and a die set that cuts out the small and larger motorcycle outline as well as creates a DETAILED motorcycle. The project I am sharing today is the very first one I created. Be sure to check out my site or add yourself to my mailing list so that you can get an invite to the class in person or to go that I have created!!
How to video!
You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Silver Foil – 1″ x 4-1/4: – embossed with the
- Layer – DSP – 2 pieces @ 1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Tuxedo Black in to stamp motorcycle and greeting
- Rectangular Postage Stamp for Greeting
- Dimensionals to add greeting
Time to Hop On…
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!