It’s time to celebrate some birthdays! This month we have lots of birthday inspiration for you! It is the theme of the Stamper’s Dozen team! Be sure to hop all the way through to see what we have for you!
My project focus’ on the Two-Tone Flora stamp set available in the January to May Stampin’ Up Mini Catalog. I couldn’t resist also using the Something Fancy stamp set for the greeting. I have created and posted a One Sheet Wonder using this same stamp set. Here is the link for that post in case you missed it.
I’m also hosting a Class of the Month/Class to Go using this set, CLICK HERE to see info on that class!
You Can Make It Too!
- Card Base – Petal Pink – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Mango Melody – 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Layer – Fancy Flora DSP – 4 x 5-1/4″
- Floral Pieces – Basic White Scraps
- Inks: Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Seafoam
- Stamps: Two-Tone Flora and Something Fancy
Time to Hop On…
Supply List / Online Shopping Links
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!