Welcome to the fifth post in my series showcasing the Birds of A Feather stamp set! Have I convinced you yet that you need this set? It truly is soooo versatile! At the end of this post you will find the links to all of my posts in this series. In addition, you will find the link for my LIVE and TO GO class for these projects! This is something you surely don’t want to miss!
You Can Make It
- Card Base – Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored at 4-1/4″
- Layer – Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – Embossed with the Subtles 3D Embossing Folder
- Focal Point – Real Red – 3″ Scallop Circle Die from Layering Circles Set
- Focal Point – Whisper White – 2-3/4″ Circle from the Layering Circle Set
- Greeting – Real Red – Cut with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Greeting – Whisper White – Cut with the 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Ribbon – real red from Annual Catalog
Recap of Birds of a Feather Projects
Links for Previous Birds of a Feather Posts
Halloween Projects – CLICK HERE
Thanksgiving Project – CLICK HERE
Christmas Card – CLICK HERE
Christmas Shaker Card with How to Video – CLICK HERE
Until next time…..Happy Stamping!